- The Purpose of this document is to establish a contract between WebsiteTalkingHeads™, and Client: for the production of multimedia video
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ will provide its video production services to Client, for the creation of short promotional video clips or multimedia
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ will film, edit and render videos for progressive download broadcast on the internet.
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ will provide the necessary html code for the playback of these videos over top of the Client’s website.
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ will provide technical support for the installation and deployment of videos.
- All project specifics for each video will be outlined on WebsiteTalkingHeads™’s Video Request Form provided.
- Additional project specifics including custom website coding or multimedia development work will be outlined on WebsiteTalkingHeads™’s Insertion
Order provided. Some custom work may have additional costs
- The Completed final project will be licensed solely to Client, with a copy retained by WebsiteTalkingHeads™ for archive or demonstration purposes.
- Client will hold the exclusive license to the video which will not expire. License is for one domain specified to WebsiteTalkingHeads™ at the time of the
production of the video. Licenses for use on multiple domains must be approved by WebsiteTalkingHeads™ prior to production and may include additional fees.
- To insure a quality final product, the client agrees that only scripts entered into the order form will be considered the final script. Any previous or
future script(s) sent by email or other manner will be considered rough drafts. Updates to the script must be entered into the order form with the Update field selected. Any
changes made by the Client to the script or project after completion of this form may alter the final billing.
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ shall exercise sole discretion in the hiring and firing of crew and other production staff. The WebsiteTalkingHeads™ insures
the highest possible standards of production for the specified budget.
- For various reasons, including but not limited to the safety of our actors, Client agrees that by visiting this website, even if no purchase is made, that all
actors found on WebsiteTalkngHeads.com and it partner websites must be hired for any current or future acting, modeling or other "talent" jobs through WebsiteTalkingHeads only.
Client agrees to provide WebsiteTalkingHeads with "Right of First Refusal" on all work involving any actor presented on this site (including "out of state" work).
Client agrees to pay WebsiteTalkingHeads the full price rate of production and actor fees for any project using an actor from Website Talking Heads is not given "Right of First
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ warrants that the production shall cost no more than the grand total listed on insertion order without prior written consent of the
Client. Client reserves the right to increase, not decrease said budget at any time after insertion order approval.
- WebsiteTalkingHeads™ insures to provide a finished version of the Project to the Client within a reasonable time frame
- Projects must be paid in full at time of order. No Refunds are available for cancellations after payment has been made. Website Talking Heads will allw a
credit for up to 18 months from the time of original purchase.
- Client agrees that wardrobe choices are limited to what the actor has available in their personal wardrobe. Specific requests for wardrobe outside
of actors wardrobe selection must be paid for by client or purchased by client and mailed to WebsiteTalkingHeads. Upon request only, WebsiteTalkingHeads may send electronic
photos to Client at time of shooting for final approval. This must be pre-scheduled and client must be available for the entire day of the shoot. This may cause a delay in the delivery
time of the video(s).
- Website Talking Heads actors will perform the scripts as provided. Pronunciations of industry terms or other potentially difficult words must be provided in
the order form if client expects them to be correct. Client agrees not to assume we have a knowledge of any terms or acronyms in their industry. Acronyms MUST have instructions of how to
say them. Failure to provide specific pronunciations releases Website Talking Heads from being at fault in the final delivery. A reshoot few will apply. any additional needs or
directions must be given in the "Additional comments and request" text field. Any direction for pointing, gesturing, tone, inflection or attitude must be provided in the
order form if client expects or requires it. If left out, then no specifics are not required. Because tone and inflection are part of the art of acting and there are many ways to deliver
a performance, the actor's delivery of the words provided on the script will be considered a completed project.
- The WebsiteTalking Heads Order Form will be considered to final decision, all previous commuincations and requests via email will be disregarded. There
are no other agreements relative to this Project between either of the parties hereto either verbally or in writing and this document , The form constitutes the entirety of the
- A minimum “Reshoot Fee” of $150 per video (longer videos may be more) will be assessed for any reshoot done because of innaccurate, missing, or
unclear information in script or request.
- The Client is solely responsible for the content of the script(s). Any claims or statements made in said script(s) are the responsibility of the
Client. WebsiteTalkingHeads™ reserves the right to refuse scripts for any content it deems inappropriate or unacceptable. WebsiteTalkingHeads™ reserves the right to
request documentation backing up any claims made.
- I have read, understand and agree with every provision of this contract selecting the "I Agree to the Terms and Conditions" radio button, hereby
certify that I accept and agree to abide by them and that I am competent and legally qualified to enter in to such a contract.